Looking after your forestHelp us maintain your forest
Please help us protect and preserve the natural beauty of our forest by taking care when you visit.
- Please park in car parks where possible.
- Shut all gates behind you.
- Take all litter with you when you leave.
- Keep your dogs under control at all times, and clean up their mess.
- Please keep dogs on a lead in open livestock fields.
- Don’t disturb any natural habitats, and don’t remove any plants or wildlife.
- No horse-riding is permitted, except on marked bridleways.
And while you’re visiting the forest, please be aware of hazards such as:
- Crossing Public Highways
- Slippery and muddy ground conditions in wet weather.
- Uneven ground.
- Flooding – some of our paths flood seasonally, particularly along the River Avon and its tributaries.
The Heart of England Forest can’t accept any liability for injury or loss sustained on its permissive footpath network.
Come and explore the Heart of England Forest with our walking trails. These easy-to-follow walks take you through the beautiful beginnings of your new native broadleaf forest – you’re bound to fall in love with it just like we have! Click here to discover our trails.